Monday, May 30, 2011

inspiration monday no. 3 (a week late)

Button down: thrifted
Tie: thrifted
Skinny jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: swapped

I haven't had an internet connection at my house for over a week at this point, so here's last week's inspired outfit from Two Birds Inspiration Monday series. I was considering not even posting it since it's so late, but I wanted to post something. And I really like that tie.


We don't look too similar, do we? Since starting this blog I've noticed I've been "dressing up" a lot more than I used to. Part of this is paying more attention to what I'm wearing and why, but sometimes I'm just wearing things for the blog.


This shirt might not be super flattering, but I love it and it's comfy. I think it looks nice even if it's not fitted. I like wearing menswear in an androgynous way. Sometimes I even like to look like a twelve year old boy.


This is a special sneak peak at what I've been knitting (even though it's hot now and I'm not going to wear it anytime soon!). I wanted visual evidence of this vest because I'm going to rip part of it out. If you've been following this blog at all you'll know that I rip out my knitting kind of regularly. It drives other people crazy when I pull out something I've finished, but I can't see any reason to keep something I've finished if I know I'm not going to wear it because of some problem. I'd rather just redo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment