Wednesday, May 4, 2011

short cut

Shirt: thrifted Target; sweater: Gap, "adopted" from an ex; necklace: Cape Cod charm from a yardsale

Guess what I did?!

If you guessed "got sick of having so much hair on my head and cut it all off" you would be absolutely correct! I feel a lot better with shorter hair. Long hair is fun to play with but I only like how it looks when it's pulled back, which makes it look short. So, short hair it is!

This was taken sneakily at a potluck I was at this evening when everyone else was in a different room. I only wish that awesome shelf I'm standing next to was mine.

1 comment:

  1. i love your short hair! i miss my short hair. i always think it looks so stylish. now i have long hair but i know if i cut it i'll miss my long hair. haha. you look great!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete