Saturday, May 21, 2011

ticker tape parade no. 12


I finally finished reading Moby Dick! And man, was that an insane ending. Not unexpected, but still insane. Don recently got this shirt (made by Out of Print Clothing) from a bookstore that just started carrying them. I've liked this company for a really long time and want to get Don this Master and Margarita shirt, since I meant to get it for his birthday last year. (Also I finished reading Moby Dick first!)

On the topic of books, on Facebook a friend posted this review of Stuck Rubber Baby, a graphic novel by Howard Cruse, and I'd really like to read it.

There was a fantastic post on the blog fatty unbound about being comfortable in and claiming your own skin.

Related is a post by Already Pretty on self care. It's a quick little cheat sheet but it's nice.

Three wardrobe related posts:
I also started following the citybirds nest.

P.S. Anyone get Raptured yet? No?

No comments:

Post a Comment