Wednesday, March 2, 2011

about me

dress: thrifted Gap, sweater: thrifted Gap, belt: thrifted, tights: CVS, boots: thrifted

So. I've had this "blog" for well over a year, wrote some posts with bad pictures, took those posts down, and now I want to try again.

My name is Amelia. I'm a twenty-something year old trying to figure out how to live in this world without a college degree. Someday I'll go back to school, but not yet.

Recently I've been trying to dress purposefully, not just wear clothes. I've been reading blogs like Kendi Everyday, What Would a Nerd Wear, Already Pretty, and so many more for a while and want to try to document what I'm wearing.

That being said, I also knit, crochet, sew and craft. I'm not sure what kind of mixture I'm going for with fashion, crafting, and other things of interest to myself. I guess we'll see.

I wish I had taken a detail shot of the print on my dress, it's the nicest pink floral. I'll remember next time!

P.S. I've never been very good at having my picture taken. This is what most of the pictures looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment