Tuesday, May 10, 2011

these are a few of my favorite things no. 2


I have a dark secret to admit to you. I am a mug collector.

The "Fat Cat Mug"

Cat mugs are my real weakness. And when I say weakness, I mean that I scour the home goods sections of thrift stores searching for them, and impulsively stop at thrift stores hoping that they'll have cat mugs.

The anthropomorphic cats on this mug really scare Don

But it doesn't just end with cat mugs. Me and Don have a "Nerdy Mug" collection. (Chemical structure of caffeine? Check.) A "Creepy Cute Mug" collection. (Cartoon bunny saying "I love you" with a heart shaped handle? Check.) There's even an "I just like it" collection. (There's a Cape Cod mug, so sue me.)


This is the newest member of the cat mug collection. On the other side there's a sign with a curly cue frame that says "Let's Clown Around."

However, look how creepy that mask the cat is holding is.

1 comment:

  1. Love the mugs. Especially love that fat cat. Sooooo cute!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete