Friday, May 6, 2011

ticker tape parade no. 10


I LOVE True Blood. Last summer the new season premiered on my birthday (June 13, if you didn't have it memorized when the last season premiered/wanted to know when I get older) so I kept calling it HBO's special birthday present for me. So I was really excited to learn through Q's Daydream that Anna Paquin did a spread in Self Magazine July 2oo9.

Let me preface this by saying I have an awful sense of humor, and if you don't like graphic images you don't want to follow this link. It's definitely not safe for work. Ok! Probably my favorite thing on the internet this week was a post on Regretsy about some fantastic royal wedding memorabilia. I wish I had endless amounts of money to waste on things like this. It would probably go in the bathroom or something ridiculous like that. I think I'm one of the few people who didn't watch or pay very much attention at all to the wedding. Oops.

Elycia of Love, Elycia is doing a series called "28 Things," 28 things about herself leading up to her birthday, and I love this Ahnold Schwarzenegger video that she put together.

A Fashionable Stitch is doing a sew-a-long with one of the new patterns from Colette Patterns!

I've been listening to Pomplamoose pretty much non-stop for the past couple days.

I've been looking for nice ways to keep my indoor herb garden and I've decided on these tin cans and mason jar terrariums!

Started following Vintage Seen, Skunkboy Creatures, fuck yeah haikus, All the Fuss, Made by Rae, A Fashionable Stitch (the new home of The Cupcake Goddess), knitxcore,

I also realized I could follow web comics on Google Reader! My life is now complete! Ok, now you know a bit more about how much of a nerd I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment