Friday, March 25, 2011

ticker tape parade no. 4

Image from The Cupcake Goddess's Hand Worked Button Hole Tutorial

So I seam to only care about sewing related things on the internet this week, even though I've been knitting up a storm lately. (Ha ha, did you catch my bad joke? Seam? Sewing? Yeah, that's an awful pun.)
However, I can start to dream about warmer weather. I really want a pair of nice sandals for this summer, and there are so many nice ones in this etsy shop, Anania's Sandals. These might be my favorites, and none of the sandals are too expensive. What are the labor laws like in Greece (where they're based)? This is something I'm going to have to look into before I feel alright getting anything from them.

Finally, I started following Molly-Made, Subversive Lesbian Anarchic Femme (I love this name!), Speak Quietly, Orchids in Buttonholes, One Pearl Button, Fatty Unbound, Wrinkled Dollar, Compiling My Closet, Little Girl Big Closet, and Little Boat this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment