Monday, March 14, 2011

not a fluke

Sweater: thrifted, pants: Old Navy, boots: thrifted, scarf: vendor on my college campus

Oh man, look how goofy that face is. The choice was between this and a picture of me in mid-sentence, and this one turned out to be the winner! So much for magically getting better at having my picture taken.

I've been having a lot of trouble figuring out how to wear this sweater. However, when I saw this post on What Would a Nerd Wear, I knew something similar would work. This outfit might be eerily similar, but it's a start. The funny thing is I also have a hard time trying to wear this scarf, so it kills two birds with one stone.

Now to put my funny face in context here's a picture from the same photo shoot. That grin is not a fluke, it's my tried and true picture taking face. I'll try harder to make a different one next time. Possibly.

Also this is my sweet friend Dan. Dan's super sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment