Friday, March 4, 2011

ticker tape parade no. 1



This is this weekend! I'm so excited!!!

Having gone to a large university/still living in the same town as said large university, this analysis of "ladies drink for free nights," is funny and not funny at the same time.

There have been some sweet posts lately with thrifting tips. Thrifting is something near and dear to my heart. I love Casey's video intro to thrifting and Already Pretty's quick tips. I usually have to go section by section and stick to a list in large thrift stores when thrifting with friends, because most of my friends don't have the same patience with the thrifts that I do.

Gertie of the New Blog fame posted about how she does what she does. I'm not making a living off my two-post blog, but it's a good post and applicable to almost anything a person might want to accomplish.

I recently started following Patty the Snug Bug's blog, so cute! It was this post specifically that made me start crushing so hard!

I think a "Friday Favorites" type post will be a regular thing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment