Thursday, March 17, 2011

ticker tape parade no. 3


There is a Bloggers Day of Silence tomorrow for Japan. I can't say that I believe an internet day of silence is the best way to help Japan, or even to raise awareness, but it doesn't hurt.

The ClothesEncounters YouTube channel is pretty neat. So much thrifting. So much cute. I love puns so I think their name is pretty neat by itself.

Some sewing geekery: there a tutorial on how to pivot a dart on Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing.

Started following Knitted Bliss, our.city.lights, The Quiet Life of Violet, Little Tree Vintage, and my girl thursday. I feel like I found a new corner of the internet this week, and I really like it.

Also I finished (re)reading Raise High the Roofbeam, Carpenters & Seymour: An Introduction, by J.D. Salinger. Possibly a little cliched, but I think he's my favorite author. Hands down he's one of my favorites, at the very, very least. So my partner put it well when he called this a "comfort read" for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment