Friday, December 6, 2013

stripey loop


Is this what I think it is?!  Yes indeed, it is!  It is a finished object post!!!  Can I let you in on a little secret?  I haven't been posting finished object posts for the slightly (very) obsessive reason of not having pictures of this loop, and wanting my projects to be in mostly chronological order.  Oops!

Anyway, here is my finished Stripey Loop that made its first appearance here on the blog way back in July!  I still don't have a name for it besides "Stripey Loop," but I'm not quite satisfied with it so that's ok in my book.  I think it should be one stripe repeat shorter.  I also might not like the way the linen wrinkles, even though that's what I was going for in this casual spring loop.  Hopefully I'll be a little more fond of it when the weather warms up and it doesn't make me shiver a bit just looking at it.


Pattern: Stripey Loop, of my own devising.

Yarn: Main color: Classic Elite Yarns Firefly (left over from my Firefly shirt)
                Contrast color: Plymouth Yarn Linen Concerto

No comments:

Post a Comment