Friday, April 22, 2011

ticker tape parade no. 8



First of all, the video above. I LOVE the sound that little penguin makes. I want to tickle it all day and be best friends. I first saw this video on Tea & Chickadees and oh boy did it make me happy.

I finally learned a little bit about Google Friend Connect and started following some blogs through it, but I still don't quite understand what it is. Or what the difference is between following something on Blogger and following something through Google Friend Connect. On the same note I also started using Google reader. I didn't even try to go as far as Bloglovin. (Please don't make fun of my lack of blogosphere savvy! Or if you do, could you also explain it to me?)

There has been a lot of talk around the internet about the pink nail polish J.Crew ad. As far as responses to the trans-bashing that has been going on around the ad I really like this post on Academichic.

"Retro high-waisted panties" love at Gertie's New Blog. I'll readily admit that I love big comfy undergarments.

It's been a quiet week here (read internet light) because I'm still getting used to the new job tapping the old cha-ching.

No comments:

Post a Comment