Friday, April 1, 2011

ticker tape parade no. 5

This is not my Grammy. However, I think they would get along.

I wish it was an April Fool's joke, but me and the fellow (can we call him D. from now on? That makes things so much easier) have been laid up with The Cold From Hell for the past week, which is why it's been so quiet here. We're starting to feel better so hopefully things will be picking up again. You know what's also not a funny April Fool's Day joke? It snowed last night. Thankfully it's all melted again by now.

This post by Tania at What Would a Nerd Wear is, however, a very funny joke.

The videos in this post at My Girl Thursday I really, really like. Whenever I look at Advanced Style I wonder what my Grammy would thin. She loves style to the point where she can date old movies (and she watches a lot of them) to within a couple years just by the costuming. I love my Grammy so much.

Started following Tea and Chickadees, PuNk rAwK pUrL, Vixen Vintage, and Advanced Style. The last two are more blogs that I've been unofficially following for a while.

I also finished reading Kalpa Imperial by Ang&eacutelica Gorodischer. This was one of my Christmas presents from D., and it was definitely one of the best books I've read in awhile. Right now both D. and I are reading Moby Dick, though he's much farther along in it than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment