Wednesday, April 13, 2011

adorable long haired peace loving children jewelry


When I found these earrings at the Goodwill I thought they were handmade because they looked like they might be made from old magazine images. They also had kittens on them, and you can't go wrong with kittens, so I brought them home.


Turns out Fran Mar, which is the company name on the back of the earrings, made a lot of jewelry throughout the sixties and seventies with "moppets." Adorable long haired peace loving children jewelry.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! those are sooo cute!
    i saw your latte comment on my blog and wanted to pop by. I am hoping to get a latte/espresso/cappucino maker sometime soon but for now i make my espresso in one of those little stove top expresso makers, heat my milk in the microwave and then froth it up in my magic bullet, haha. very low tech!

    ReplyDelete