Sunday, October 20, 2013

#100!


Happy 100th blog post to me!!!

This little blog has served me well over the past two and a half years!  It's also come a very long way since then!

When I first started seriously posting I thought this would be a fashion blog with a smattering of craft related posts, and that's how I treated it for the longest time.  Here is baby blogger Amelia in my first post, and here is my first craft related post (crochet! I really would like to crochet more!).  It wasn't until the beginning of this year that I started keeping track of my knitting here and treating the blog more like a craft blog with a smattering of fashion.  It took a year long break to make this switch, but I'm pretty happy about it!

The photo above is an accidental pile of my favorite colors, so I decided to snap a quick pic.  From top to bottom you see some little cabled mitts, the first finished very warmest mitten, and my zig-zag prototype!  You'll see finished project pictures of them soon as I move on to my next 100 posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment