Wednesday, October 30, 2013

wip wednesday: tessa prototype


Holy unintentional blogging break, Batman!  It's not that I don't have anything to say (guys, I have too much to say!), I'm just too lazy to take pictures most of the time, and what good is a blog post about knitting projects with out pictures?!  This is yet another reason I will never be a serious blogger.  You can, however, look forward to plenty of work in progress posts in the next couple weeks as I gear up for holiday knitting.

This hat is a sort of pre-holiday gift hat.  A friend commissioned it to go with both her jackets (red and purple), and when I couldn't find a pattern that she would like wearing and I would like knitting, I decided to design one!  I'm not quite satisfied with the center cable, so I'm calling this a prototype for the finished design.


I should probably start trying to get all these ideas worked up into some usable patterns if I want to be able to actually call them designs!  Weirdly enough, that's the part I find most difficult.  Maybe that will be one of my resolutions for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment