Friday, October 4, 2013

baby sophisticate


My sister absolutely loved this Baby Sophisticate when I gave it to her at her baby shower!  And I'll admit I'm pretty impressed with how cute it is as well!  He'll look like such a tiny grandfather!

My camera decided the present in front was more important than the parents-to-be, but you can still tell how disappointed J is that the sweater won't fit him!

I made quite a few mods to the pattern for gauge and sizing in general since I'd read around the internet that the pattern as written didn't quite fit right.  Hopefully I've made it fit better but I won't know until there's a baby to put in it!



Pattern: Baby Sophisticate from Stockinette (free), my mods on Ravelry

Yarn: Gala Festival, of the non-eyelash variety

No comments:

Post a Comment