Friday, September 13, 2013

fifty-four


Well folks, I'm finally starting to catch up on finished projects!  I started this cowl in the beginning of June and now here it is on the blog, that's not so bad!


The yarn is definitely not something I would have bough for myself: I try to stick with natural fibers and, you wouldn't guess it from my recent projects, I have a hard time with green.  But the project came together so easily!  I got the Marble Chunky as a birthday present and as I was wondering what to do with it I saw one of the first finished projects for Thirty-eight go live on Ravelry!


As you might guess from my project name, I did mod the pattern a bit.  All of my changes can be found on my Fifty-Four project page on Ravelry!

Pattern: Modified Thirty-eight (free on Ravelry)

Yarn: Gifted James C. Brett Marble Chunky

No comments:

Post a Comment