Friday, June 10, 2011

ticker tape parade no. 13


I love having the internet back. Lately I've just been admiringly perusing because I can. It's funny that while I didn't have an internet connection I didn't care too much about going on but once I had it back I just want to overdose on internet. Surprisingly this post is pretty light considering I haven't done a ticker tape parade in a couple weeks. I tried to focus on more recent things.

I loved this post by E. on Academichic where she dressed like the cover of the book she was reading. So you can only imagine how my little heart skipped a beat when I saw another post dedicated to other bloggers doing the same thing!

The next 30 for 30 challenge on Kendi Everyday starts on my birthday! I'm trying to put a list together and take part in it this time around.

A lot of the time I feel uncomfortable talking about queer things here, which is weird because "queer" is a huge part of how I identify. Maybe linking to someone else's list of queer terms (from subversive lesbian anarchic femme) will help lighten my odd discomfort.

Then on a sewing related note, Tasia from Sewaholic posted a slip sewing how to and some slip tips, which is great because I need a short slip to go under a skirt I just finished sewing!

House of Humble and Kyla Roma have been added to my blog reader, both a couple weeks ago. I guess with the lack of internet connection also came a slowing down of my voracious blog consumption habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment