Monday, June 6, 2011

minolta x-700


This past weekend I found my best yard sale deal to date. This Minolta x-700 camera and a bag full of accoutrement for ten dollars!


What ever yard sale gods are out there really have been listening to me. For a really long time I've been looking around, patiently waiting for but not seeking out a nice quality, cheap film camera without really thinking I'd ever find one and BAM! In my lap. With some fun filters and flash bulbs!

I don't know very much at all about film photography but I've been wanting to learn. A friend who knows a good deal more than I do was impressed when I sent them a picture of my camera (to the point where their text back read "O.M.G."). Now I only have to learn how to use it. Expect some goofy pseudo-artsy film photography someday in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment