Sunday, June 5, 2011

ice cream date

Shirt: swapped
Skirt: thrifted and altered by me
Shoes: thrifted

I love warm weather. I love being able to wear minimal clothing and still be dressed. And I love ice cream and cows.


As a treat to keep ourselves from going crazy from packingcleaningpackingcleaning last week, me and Don went to our favorite ice cream place: Flayvors. The window is located right on the farm so you can wander around with the cows who provided the milk for the ice cream as you're eating it.

And they have great flavors. The ice cream I got was called the "Elvis," banana ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate chunks. I'm not quite sure what this has to do with Elvis but it was so delicious that it doesn't really matter.



Funny story: we got ice cream here on my twentieth birthday and I got so excited about petting a cow that I walked into an electric fence. The thing is I was well aware of the fence, and as I walked into it Don was telling me to watch out, but the only thought going through my mind was, "Cows are SO BIG."

The cow who's laying down was giving birth. She was at the beginning of her labor so we didn't stay to watch the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment