Saturday, November 30, 2013

baby j


I'm so sorry that I've been very absent from this blog, I just haven't felt up to taking pictures of finished objects recently!  However, I wanted to commemorate one of my sister's greatest finished objects to date, her son Baby J!

My nephew was born at 10:03PM November 27, at a whopping 8 lbs 14 oz and 21.25"!  My sister had a very difficult delivery, but was so strong through the whole thing.  Her husband stayed with her in the hospital for days before the actual delivery, and they have another couple days still before they'll all be allowed to go home, but Baby J is the sweetest, most perfect little man I've ever seen!  Am I biased?  Of course!


My sister snapped this phone pic of me holding Baby J in the very wee hours of the morning.  I've got the staring in wonder/terrified of breaking the baby look down already!  I'm so, so excited to have many years ahead of me to get to know this wonderful little guy.  This year I am thankful for family, and having a healthy sister and tiny nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment