Monday, June 24, 2013

cupcake princess socks


Whoever in the world came up with how to knit socks?!?!  It's genius, but not what I would have come up with on the first try.  Thank you, generations upon generations of knitters, for figuring out how to knit socks!


I first mentioned these socks way back in the beginning of April when they were just a wee little cuff.  They're a bit short (I wanted to try to get the both out of one skein of Spud & Chloe so I left out a lace repeat on the leg) but not noticeably so.

The problem with sock knitting is that my pretty lacy socks are so much prettier than my regular socks, so I'm afraid to wear them!  What if I ruin them?!  What do I wear them with?!  Maybe when I knit a few more pairs I'll be less scared to wear them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment