Sunday, February 10, 2013

snowed in


This is the lovely sight that greeted me Saturday morning when I woke up.  Thanks Nemo!

Luckily we didn't lose power, so yesterday we spent the day playing games, watching movies and struggling to clear out the driveway.


Little dog has no idea what to do with snow that's taller than her, but she likes it.  She essentially has to swim through it.  After I cleared this out a little more we made our way into the backyard.  Snuffling and lots of excitement happened there.

I've also been doing a lot of knitting while stuck inside all weekend.  I'm almost done with the second sleeve of my sweater and I bought three Melissa LaBarre patterns: the skinner hat, Avery, and crooked paths.  I bought the skinner hat pattern to use for a bad haircut hat (more on that later), and bought the other two when I saw that Melissa LaBarre is having a 25% off sale on all patterns until February 14.  Whatta Bahgain!  (Ha ha.)

Ok, now it's time to get back to doing important things like eating pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment