Friday, July 12, 2013

sea green bias

Sea Green Bias on Ravelry

Well, this definitely still isn't my finished Girly Grandfather Vest, but it's much more wearable in the hot hot weather we've been having lately.


There's really not too much for me to say about this shawl since I've already had a little cry over it on the blog.  The pattern was easy but not boring (ok, so it might have gotten a liiiiiittle tedious by the end).  My love for Valley Yarns Charlemont is very very very very well documented.


I've been more interested in yarns with color variations after my MadelineTosh shawl project.  I was drawn to this Charlemont Kettle Dye colorway because I thought it would knit up like dappled sun on water, and it worked out just as I expected!  Though maybe I was just having a green day when I bought it; in my basket was the yarn for Firefly and more Charlemont in the non-kettle dye variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment