Friday, May 10, 2013

tough femme

Tough Femme on Ravelry

This is the finished Tough Femme Scarf that I was knitting back in February as a birthday present.  It was pretty perfect: plain but still interesting to knit while watching a show, and the Berroco Vintage is soft and comfortable.  I cast on 44 stitches on size 7 needles and knit until the scarf was just over six feet long.


This is the only picture I have of the birthday girl and her present (we went out for BBQ to celebrate [I went back to vegetarianism shortly after this!]); dark and blurry but I think you can still tell what a good match they make.  Unfortunately none of these pictures are particularly true to color.  They yarn is a lovely ruby red.


This was my favorite thing to do with the scarf before giving it away.  Squishy scarf roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment